The following links will point to information on toastmasters new CL.
Competent Leader (CL)
1. Completed the Competent Leadership manual
1. Achieved Competent Leader award
2. Achieved Competent Communicator award (or achieved Competent Toastmaster award)
3. Served at least six months as a club officer (president, vice president education, vice president membership, vice president public relations, secretary, treasurer or sergeant at arms) and participated in the preparation of a Club Success Plan while serving in this office
4. While serving in the above office, participated in a district-sponsored club officer training program
5. Conducted any two programs from The Successful Club Series and/or The Leadership Excellence Series
1.Achieved Advanced Leader Bronze award (or “old” Competent Leader award)
2.Served a complete term as a district officer (district governor, lieutenant governor, public relations officer, secretary, treasurer, division governor or area governor)
3.Completed the High Performance Leadership program
4.Served successfully as a club sponsor, mentor or coach
1. Achieved Advanced Communicator Gold award (or achieved Advanced Toastmaster Gold award)
2. Achieved Advanced Leader Silver award (or achieved Advanced Leader award)Distinguished Toastmaster is the highest recognition a member may receive.