Willing to take the journey
- We gave them a picture of where they were going.
- Provide the benefits to them personally and to the company.
- Paint them a picture of the future.
- We answered their questions.
- The prospect of taking a journey can create insecurity and lead to numerous questions. People need to know where we would be going, what’s it like, the conditions, and so on.
- They had experienced personal success in their lives.
- People must enjoy success before.
- They need to have a sense of purpose.
- They were growing personally.
- They were no longer the same and wanted to continue to have significance.
- Once a person has tasted success and realizes that her efforts have significance, it’s something that she never forgets – and that she never wants to give up.